Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023 | Laptop Assistance Scheme 2023 | Laptop Assistance Scheme 2023 Online Application | Laptop Assistance Scheme 2023 Special | Documents Required for Laptop Assistance Scheme | How to Apply for Laptop Assistance Scheme
Who will benefit from Laptop Sahay Yojana? How will it benefit? Where are the documents required? How much benefit or help will be available? Information about it is given in this article. Which are as follows.
- More about this source textSource text required for additional translation information
- Send feedback
- Side panels
Laptop Assistance Scheme 2023 Purpose | Purpose of Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023
Gujarat State Government 150000 Rs. Offering financing schemes for purchase of new laptops up to This scheme provides 80% of the amount for the laptop to the student while the remaining 20% has to be paid by the student. This amount will allow the student to purchase a high quality laptop as the laptop costs around Rs. 15,000 and these days Rs. 1,50,000 may go up.
As technology advances, the demand for laptops and mobiles has increased. Unfortunately, with the current lockdown, students desperately need these devices for education. To tackle this problem, the Gujarat government has implemented Laptop Sahay Yojana, which provides financial assistance up to 40,000/- to students at 6% interest rate.
Feature of Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023
- The government will provide loans at 4% interest rate through this program.
- You have to pay back the borrowed amount in 20 consecutive monthly payments.
- Late payment of your installments will attract a penalty of 2.5 percent on your interest.
- Gujarat state will provide financial assistance to SC category students to buy a brand new laptop.
- Student should be a resident of Gujarat state.
- Only SC students can apply for this scheme.
- It is necessary to have a certificate that the applicant belongs to the tribe.
- The age of the student should be between 18 years to 30 years.
- It is mandatory for the student to have educational qualification up to 12th standard.
- Neither the applicant nor any of his family members should be employed in a government department.
- Applicant’s annual family income should not exceed Rs.120000/- and Rs.150000/- for urban area.
- Certificate of computer training in possession of the beneficiary.
- Certificate of working experience in computer sales store or company / shopping mall / shop.
Benefits of Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023
Adijati Vikas Vibhag provides benefits of various schemes to ST caste people. Loans up to a total of Rs 1,50,000/- are given for purchase of computers and laptops and their various machines. In which the beneficiary has to contribute 10% of the total loan amount. For example, if you buy a laptop worth 40,000, the Gujarat government will give you a loan of 80% ie 32,000 rupees and the remaining 20% ie 8000 rupees will have to be paid to the student.
Require Document for Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023
- To avail the benefit of the Laptop Assistance Program established by the Government of Gujarat, one must have all the documents mentioned below.
- Scheduled Caste Certificate of Gujarat (Example of Mamlatdarshri / Social Welfare Officer or Sakshma Adhikari)
- Copy of Ration Card
- Bank account passbook
- Certificate in Computer Training
- Certificate of experience working in computer sales store or shop
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Proof of property submitted by the applicant (including 7/12 and 8-a of land or building document and property card which is recent and unencumbered
- 7/12 and 8-A of Jamindar-1 or document and property card of the building
- 7/12 and 8-A of Jamindar-2 or document and property card of the building
- If the shop is owned/rented as a place of business, its details, if it is a rented shop, the rental agreement
- Government approved valuer valuation report of property submitted by Guarantor-1
- Government approved valuer valuation report of the property submitted by the Guarantor-2
- Guarantors have to submit an affidavit on stamp paper of Rs.20/-
- Government approved valuation report of the property submitted
How to Apply Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023 Online
- First open the official website of Tribal Development Corporation Gujarat adijatinigam.gujarat.gov.in.
- Where you will have a button called “Apply for Loan” on the home page, you have to click on it.
- Now after clicking on that button a new page named “Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation” will open.
- If you are doing “Loan Apply” for the first time, then you have to create your personal ID by clicking on “Register Here”.
- After creating Personal Login by you, you have to login by entering your Login ID and Password in “Login here”.
- The beneficiary has to do “Apply Now” in “My Applications” after logging into his personal page.
- After clicking on Apply Now, various schemes will show online. In which click on “Self Employment” button.
- Now after clicking on “Self Employment” you have to read the terms carefully. Read it carefully and click “Apply Now”.
- The beneficiary has to enter the application details, applicant’s property details, loan details, guarantor details etc. while filling his application information online.
- In which the loan amount has to be paid in the next column by selecting “Computer Machine” in the scheme selection.
- You have to upload the property details of the designated guarantor, bank account details, other documents as requested.
- After filling all the details online, once again check and save the application.
- A number of the saved application will be generated. The print of which has to be preserved.
How to Re-Payment of Laptop Assistance Scheme?
- Laptop assistance is provided to Scheduled Tribe by Gujarat Adijati Nigam. On which you will get a loan with an interest rate of 4% per annum.
- The repayment of the loan obtained by the applicant has to be paid in 20 quarterly installments with interest.
- Delay in repayment of the loan obtained by the applicant will have to be paid with additional 2% penal interest.