SSC CHSL 2022 : Notification, Application form Released Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2)Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published a notification for the recruitment of Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) CHSL Exam 2022 Vacancies Notification pdf file at ssc.nic.in given below link.
The Staff Selection Commission will conduct the Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination in 2022 to fill various Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant & Data Entry Operator (DEO) positions in various Ministries, Departments, and Organizations. The following are the specifics of the examination:
Name of Post :
- Divisional Clerk (LDC)
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
Education Qualification : Should 12th Class/ equivalent exam from a recognized Board/ University.
Application Fees : For General: Rs. 100/- & For SC/ ST/PWD, Women/Ex-Servicemen: Nil
How to Apply : Applications must be submitted only in online mode at the website of SSC Headquarter i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer SSC CHSL 2022
Jobs notification Sample proforma of One-time Registration and online Application Form are attached as Annexure-IIIA and Annexure-IVA respectively.
- Job Advertisement: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-02-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-03-2022 23:00 Hrs
- Last date for Payment : 08-03-2022 by 23:00 Hrs
- Last date for Challan: 09-03-2022 by 23:00 Hrs
- Last date for Payment of Fee: 10-03-2022
- Last Date for Correction of Application Form: 11 to 15-03-2022 by 23:00 Hrs
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): May, 2022
- Date for Tier II Exam (Descriptive Type): Announced Later.